Today, many call solar energy the energy of the future, and many companies are making significant investments in the construction of such power plants. We will try to understand the commercial prospects of this market, determine the size of the investment and the payback of the project. Modern solar panels can work without additional investment for decades and, from our point of view, in the long run, the electricity generated in this way will not only be profitable but accelerate tax depreciation.
The advantages of solar panels and how to invest in them.
Investing in solar energy is a potentially rewarding, completely “green” solution. Besides the fact that this type of electricity production does not pollute the atmosphere, it is very convenient for providing remote facilities with power supply. Solar panels will also give you energy independence. The owners of the equipment do not have to pay for electricity to the state, and the surplus can be sold successfully, adding to their financial assets. Below advantages has made the government to establish a solar subsidy scheme.
- Good economic soundness.
Worldwide, the renewable energy market has the potential to grow at least 20 years ahead and has led to accelerated tax depreciation in solar energy systems.
- Guaranteed return on investment.
The bank may go bankrupt, the company’s shares fall in value, and the currency unit devalues. For example in the case of installing a solar panel, the service life is more than 25 years, and the product itself is electricity – a living, real product that is always on demand.
- Environmental friendly.
Your funds not only bring you a steady income but are an essential tool in another matter. With this decision, you perform a primary human function on earth – to be in harmony with nature and yourself.
Factors that affect the return on your solar investments
There are several variables that affect the rate of tax depreciation of your solar panels.
- Inflation increases electricity tariffs from the grid each year. By the beginning of 2018, inflation fell to the target of 4%, but growth in electricity tariffs continues.
- An increase in electricity prices will affect how much money you save by solar panels on your electricity bills. The higher the rate, the higher the acceleration of the tax depreciation.
- The price of solar panels and their installation in currency is gradually falling. However, for expenses in rubles, this is not the case. We have examples of our customers who have already paid off their solar power station for four years of operation.
- Reducing interest rates on deposits in banks investments in solar panels are often compared with bank deposits. Since 2018, interest on deposits has already become on average less than 5% per annum and continues to decline – with this “scenario” investments in solar panels become more profitable than bank deposits. As a result, it is essential to invest in a solar subsidy scheme.
Make sure you invest in high-quality solar cells. Ensure that you make the right choice. To be sure, you can check out on our Solar Power Buyer’s Guide and place us a call.